Senior Administrative Assistant
Date Posted: June 24, 2021
Deadline: July 23, 2021
Organization: Haley and Aldrich, Inc
Location: Greenville Area
City: Greenville, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
The successful candidate will:
- Be a reliable go-to resource in this small, collaborative office and have the attitude, willingness, and initiative to pitch in wherever needed in the local office or virtually, across our firm.
- Operate as office COVID-19 coordinator: perform office surface cleaning activities related to COVID-19 office health & safety plan, and complete weekly reporting requirements.
- Efficiently perform technical editing of documents with emphasis on quality, grammatical correctness, punctuation, formatting to our standards, consistency throughout, overall neatness, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent skills with Adobe Acrobat DC in the production of large PDF documents including converting to/from PDF, navigational tools, creating forms, and securing documents.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in creating and modifying charts, graphs, and complex spreadsheets and pivot tables in Excel, as well as producing high quality technical presentations in PowerPoint.
- Possess excellent skills with MS Visio and MS Project in the production of organizational charts, project schedules, and other documents.
- Provide general office managerial services in a professional manner, including front desk administration tasks, maintaining office equipment and supplies, and maintaining all common areas including the front lobby, reception, and kitchen/break areas.
- Act as the “face of the company” by greeting/welcoming all visitors upon arrival and notifying staff; answering main office phone and routing calls; handling all mailing and packages.
- Schedule, coordinate, and support on- or off-site meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and Team meetings, as well as handle travel arrangements.
- Coordinate and assist with new hire orientations and training in the local office.
- Participate in company informational meetings and training, which provide an increased understanding of company business and our industry (i.e., Health & Safety training, brown bag lunch and learns, town hall meetings, market segment presentation, etc.).
- Participate in monthly national Administrative group meetings to keep up-to-date on all admin-related topics including company news, information and changes that affect the group, as well as knowledge sharing presentations and discussion where you have the opportunity to share your experience and skills.
- 7+ years in a professional administrative support position, with legal or contract experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or combined education and experience.
- Must be highly proficient/advanced with all Microsoft Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams), as well as Visio, Project, and Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Must be experienced in working with large Word documents created from templates, applying styles, and table of contents.
- Must possess outstanding proofreading/technical editing skills.
- Experience in assisting staff with professional licenses is a plus.
- Must be resourceful and possess the drive and ability to work proactively and work well under pressure in order to meet direct hour targets.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and achieve objectives within established time frames.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Is a current Notary Public, or is willing to become one.
- SharePoint and gINT experience is a plus.
We are currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant who will demonstrate strong overall office administration abilities and perform office support activities with initiative, professionalism, and leadership. We are a progressive company with many different service areas, and we value and support internal growth and development. This is a full time position located in our Greenville, SC office.
400 Augusta Street
Greenville, SC 29601
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.