Date Posted: May 12, 2021
Deadline: May 28, 2021
Organization: Savannah Lakes Village POA, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Wages/Salary: Competitive wages and benefits
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Experience: Reliable work history of working with others and interfacing with the public; serving experience preferred
Must be 18 years of age or older due to state laws regarding alcoholic beverages
Provides proper service to guests to include explaining menu and specials, taking orders, up-selling and collecting the bill. All service of food and beverage using designated hospitality standards.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Greets customers using proper hospitality techniques.
• Tenders checks accurately, performs basic accounting duties.
• Cleans and prepares dining or banquet room to include side stations, pantry service areas, lobbies, tables, lounge, and proper knowledge of pertinent health regulations.
• Buses dirty dishes and utensils from table, reset table for next customer.
• Assists other servers as needed.
• Restocks and restores all storage areas to a clean and organized condition prior to departure from the shift.
• Ability to use Point of Sale equipment.
THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION ARE NOT LIMITED TO THIS DESCRIPTION AND THE SERVER MAY PERFORM A COMBINATION OF OTHER FUNCTIONS WHEN NEEDED.
• Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to verbally communicate effectively with others.
• Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
• Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
• Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
• Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and not being hasty or impetuous.
• Ability to work in a safe manner, identify and report conditions that affect employee safety.
• Must be able to stay on feet for prolonged periods of time
• Knowledge of pertinent health regulations
• Knowledge of State Alcohol Beverage Laws
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Computer Skills - POS System
• Various Bar Tools
• Vacuum Cleaner
• Small Appliances (Hot/Cold)
• Dish Washer
Indoor and Outdoor Environment
Full-Time Position - 40 hours/week
5812 US Hwy 378 West
McCormick, SC 29835
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.