Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 4, 2021
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a leadership role
- Associate's Degree
- Strong knowledge of logistics
- Experience with coaching and mentoring others
- Insulated Metal Panel manufacturing experience
TrueCore (SC) is looking for an amazing candidate for Shipping Supervisor. The Shipping Supervisor is responsible for oversight of all areas of the shipping department. The Supervisor is also expected to be an engaged part of the plant and division leadership team requiring collaboration between departments. The essential functions of the job are:
- A commitment to Safety, Environmental, Quality, and Productivity through demonstrated integrity and leadership within their group.
- Overseeing the safe operations of shipping and receiving of all material as prescribed by specifications and order releases.
- Managing all logistics for the division: carrier relationships, freight costs, and delivery schedules.
- Familiarity of machinery and manufacturing processes for each process on the line.
- Identifying process improvements that result in efficiency and cost savings.
- Communications within the group to ensure solid teamwork and a productive work environment.
- Reviewing teammates’ performance and determining coaching needs through evaluating and providing consistent performance reviews and setting expectations during coaching or growth and development sessions.
- Interviewing, hiring and accountability decisions for teammates within the group.
Detailed Selection Criteria:
- Judgement/Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of actions to choose the most appropriate one. Includes considering possible implications and impacts of decisions for teammates and other individuals as well as for the company as a whole.
- Communication - The ability to give full attention to what others are saying and communicating information so that others will understand.
- Developing and Building Teams - Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Leadership Presence and Courage - Willingness and confidence to have immediate and direct conversations on critical alignment issues such as teamwork, building relationships, initiating, and supporting change, and production process issues that arise. This includes the willingness to face adversity and conflict head on.
- Administration - Knowledge of business related to leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of resources.
- Dependability - Being reliable, responsible, and committed to fulfilling obligations.
801 Hunter Industrial Park Rd
Laurens, SC 29360
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.