Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 11, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Associates degree from an accredited institution OR 3 years of experience in a training coordinator or administrative role.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Greenwood, SC will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
- 1 year experience developing video and training content to include writing safety instructions and training documents.
- 1 year experience supporting HR processes.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment in operations, engineering or safety.
- Minimum 1 year experience supporting administrative processes
- Minimum 1 year experience developing presentations and/or training content
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while maintaining discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to support multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment while meeting set targets
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) and MQ1
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to engage and influence cross-functional teams without authority
- Self-motivated / directed individual with well demonstrated written and verbal skills, along with great organizational and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Effective meeting facilitation skills and demonstrated ability to present to large audiences.
- Attention to detail and thorough analytical skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime in support of business needs
- Ability to manage conflict while maintaining a professional posture
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is currently seeking a Training Coordinator to join our team. This position is based at our Greenwood, SC facility. This position is based out of our 308 Maxwell facility in Greenwood, SC facility
The Training Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating essential site-wide learning and development initiatives for the Busway facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- You will lead the coordination and maintenance of site-wide training programs for a workforce of ~280 fulltime and contingent workers. Programs may include, but are not limited to OJT Checklists, Site-wide Annual Training Plan, Development Plan tracking for Production Team Members (APEX-Manufacturing), New Hire & Temporary Checklists, Eaton University & eSafety Online.
- You will facilitate New Employee Orientation and modify content as needed to ensure an effective onboarding experience for new team members (onsite & remote).
- You will develop content utilizing various media including, but not limited to PowerPoint presentations, video & photography
- You will serve as the community liaison and coordinate outreach events in support of talent development partnerships with local schools, military installations and other organizations.
- You will partner with functional leaders to update training content, maintain training records, and ensure compliance with internal systems and programs including eSafety Online.
- ou will manage site-wide training updates & communications via monthly reports, meetings & monitors
- You will be responsible for coordinating the setup and content compilation for monthly All Employee Meetings
- You will collaborate with local IT to maintain standards and scheduling for the computer training lab
- You will support special projects, internal & external benchmarking and facilitate training sessions as assigned.
You will drive for continuous improvement and support 5S+ initiatives in support of a Zero Incident CultureWhen we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
310 Maxwell Ave
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.