Truck Care Tire & Lube Tech
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 31, 2019
Organization: Goodyear Tires and Rubber
Location: Greenville Area
City: Piedmont, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $10-$17 hourly
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Previous Commercial truck service.
- High School or GED
As the Tire/Lube Technician, you will work in a Goodyear Truck Care Center which is an "on-highway" location providing light mechanical service and tire service to the Commercial Trucking industry.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Repair, replace, mount and balance commercial tires (Tire Service).
- Complete lube, oil change, filter service and brake adjustment (Preventive Maintenance).
- Drain and fill Coolant System.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
112 Frontage Rd
Piedmont, SC 29673
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.