New PTC Pathway: First Time Login Information
What is PTC Pathway?
PTC Pathway is your gateway to online college services. A fully accessible Intranet, Pathway allows you to access a number of college services and information.
Please be aware that you'll need to change your password when you login for the first time.
- How do I log into PTC Pathway?
You can find a link to PTC Pathway on the college homepage at www.ptc.edu or visit pathway.ptc.edu. Enter your PTC ID and password.
- What is my PTC ID? Why do I need it?
You should have received a PTC ID via letter from Admissions and when you met with your New Student Advisor. The letter P followed by eight numerical digits, your PTC ID replaces your social security number for all PTC services. Your PTC ID will also be used in the Campus Shop and Library. Memorize your PTC ID. Don’t forget it; write it down! If you don’t know your PTC ID, you can look it up online:
1. Go to pathway.ptc.edu
2. Click on “Forgot Your Username?”
3. Follow the onscreen instructions.
- What is my Password? How do I get it?
Your password is a combination of symbols, letters and numbers. For first-time users, this password is:
• The first and second letters of your last name (lowercase)
• A period
• Your birthdate formatted as MMDDYY
Example: John Smith was born on October 5, 1980. His password is sm.100580. If you forget your password, you must:
1. Click on “Forgot Your Password?” on the Pathway login screen.
1. Call the Help Desk at (864) 941-8627 to have it reset.
1. From the Pathway login screen, click on Tech Support at
the bottom of the page.
2. Submit a ticket to have your password reset.
- How do I change my password?
From the Home tab:
1. Click Change My Password in the Personal Information area.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Click Change Password. Remember this password!