2nd Shift Facility Maintenance Tech
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 6, 2020
Organization: International Vitamin Corporation
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High School Diploma and 5 years related experience or successful completion of Nutra Manufacturing’s Maintenance Apprentice program. Advanced education may be substituted for experience.
- Based on a basic understanding of the department and maintenance processes, perform basic troubleshooting, and repair the electro-mechanical components of all related equipment.
- Must possess basic mechanical ability combined with willingness to learn.
- Candidate must be self-motivated requiring little guidance.
- Strong reasoning and organizational skills required.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be service oriented, work well with others, and have a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to work overtime, holidays and / or plant shut downs as required.
Maintain and / or repair all departmental production equipment or processes as required. Assist in the training of Maintenance Apprentices.
- Responsible for all departmental machinery and equipment to ensure the proper functioning and operation of same to minimize downtime.Make repairs or adjustments to the equipment as necessary to maintain production and/or proper operation. This could include repairs, upgrades, new equipment installations, preventive maintenance (PM’s), calibrations, relocation or safety related changes.
- Adjust all equipment to a level whereby maximum accuracy and efficiency is achieved without compromising safety.
- Complete all necessary paperwork relating to the job. Perform preventative maintenance (PM’s) and calibrations on all machinery as required. Compliance with Company Policies, SOP’s, cGMP’s, and all other Government Regulations (i.e. OSHA, DHEC, etc.) as related to this position.
- Must follow all safety procedures when opening, repairing and installing, process or plant equipment.
- Complete all necessary coursework as directed by the department manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Overtime as required.
4941 Liberty Highway
Anderson, SC 29621
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.