(ACC) Field Inspector for Architectural Control Committee
Date Posted: May 12, 2021
Deadline: May 28, 2021
Organization: Savannah Lakes Village POA, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Competitive wages and benefits
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Experience: Must have the ability, skills and sufficient background, normally actual experience in the building industry or a related field.
Requires ability to utilize and understand in-the-field device technology to aid in the efficiency of inspections.
Requires a valid driver’s license with the ability to negotiate in and around construction sites.
Under the direction of the ACC Inspector/Administrator and in working closely with the Director of Community Services, conducts daily inspections of new construction and existing home sites for ACC Rules & Regulations adherence. Also serves as a leader of first impressions, reporting issues on Savannah Lakes Village rights of ways and common property to the ACC Inspector/Administrator.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement:
• Maintains communications with home site owners and contractors throughout the building process.
• Conducts daily drive through and building site inspections as needed to ensure conformance with the ACC rules and regulations.
• Confirms location of all construction as to location of structure in relationship to the approved plot plan.
• Improved upon milestone inspections with site managers to include pre-clearing stage, construction entrance/dumpster/port-a-john stage, periodic cleanliness checks, storm water run-off checks, driveway inspections, pre-certificate of occupancy inspection, and landscaping/tree replacement inspection.
• Responsible for the in-field monitoring for all signs to include new construction sign requirements and for sale signs.
• In-field enforcement of all ACC rules and regulations of the SLVPOA and assures compliance with the established policies and procedures of the SLVPOA.
• Handles complaints, grievances, suggestions and inquiries of Members and guests in a timely manner attempting to provide maximum satisfaction in keeping with policies and procedures of the SLVPOA. Informs the ACC Administrator, of situations that may require further action or study.
• Reports all cases that involve property damage or personal injury to the Director of Community Services and the Chief Operating Officer immediately and assure the preparation of the required reports for insurance documentation and to meet state and federal requirements.
THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION ARE NOT LIMITED TO THIS DESCRIPTION AND THE ACC FIELD INSPECTOR MAY PERFORM A COMBINATION OF OTHER FUNCTIONS WHEN NEEDED.
• Ability to build goodwill and professional relationships with all builders and property owners.
• Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Ability to pay attention to the minor details of a project or task.
• Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
• Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
• Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and not being hasty or impetuous.
• The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Ability to work in a safe manner and to identify and report conditions that affect employee safety.
• Requires ability to review and understand architectural and engineering plans and drawings.
• Must possess inter-personal skills that will make people feel welcome and reflect favorably on the SLVPOA.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels by having advance verbal, writing, and listening skills.
• Must be able to thoroughly inspect construction sites in accordance to the ACC Rules & Regulations and the intent of said regulations.
• Must be pleasant, well organized and a team player.
• Company Vehicle
• Inside and outside environment.
• Occasional exposure to noise, dust, heat, etc.
5812 US Hwy 378 West
McCormick, SC 29835
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.