Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 30, 2021
Organization: Saluda Nursing &amp; Rehab Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Benefits: 403(b) 403(b) Matching Dental Insurance Disability Insurance Employee Assistance Program Flexible Spending Account Health Insurance Life Insurance Paid Time Off Vision Insurance
- Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Highly proficient with accounting software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline required.
- Three to five years of accounting experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The Accountant will assist with accounts receivable, billing, and accounts payable. The Accountant will assist with payroll functions of the organization, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
The Accountant will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, and reconciles accounts.
- Reconciles customer accounts and manages accounts receivable collections.
- Verifies payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing and accounting systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- As appropriate, coordinates with software vendor to maintain accounting software system; recommends updates to enhance the accounting software.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Saluda Nursing & Rehab Center
581 Newberry Highway
Saluda, SC 29138
(Resumes may also be submitted, however they must be accompanied with a completed employment application. Resumes submitted without an application, will not be reviewed and discarded). Application link below.
581 Newberry Hwy
Saluda, SC 29138
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.