Accounting Administrative Assistant
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 25, 2020
Organization: Thornwell Ministry
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $12 - $15 an hour/dependent upon experience Benefits and Perks Thornwell offers competitive salaries and benefits for qualifying full-time employees including health insurance, free dental/eye coverage, a 403b retirement plan with current employer contribution of 4% with up to an additional 3% match, remote positions, continuous training and development opportunities, and a culture of appreciation that fosters the positive strengths and potential of our team members.
The Administrative Assistant must have an associate degree in Administrative Office Technology or equivalent work experience. The applicant must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Computer literacy and strong keyboard/typing skills
- Thorough knowledge of written English; spelling, grammar, vocabulary, and punctuation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple calls and priorities in an effective manner
- Strong organizational and time management skills
The Administrative Assistant will be required to use computers with most frequent applications to include Microsoft products: Word, Excel and Power Point. Design Programs, and Electronic Note taking system (Best Notes). The Administrative Assistant will be required to work a 40-hour work week. Physical activity associated with the job will include sitting, standing, and ability to move around and lift office supplies, and printed materials.
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
We desire professional and deeply committed, ministry-minded people who believe in accepting the challenge of working with children and families from hard places. If you are interested in serving God by serving children and families, we invite you to apply.
We are seeking an Accounting Administrative Assistant to perform daily general clerical duties and assist support staff to ensure efficient operations. Provide effective communication with the staff, and consumers of Thornwell while maintaining a welcoming environment.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Provide timely and accurate technological and administrative support to the staff of Children and Family Ministries.
- Order and maintain all office supplies for CFM
- Assist Admissions Coordinator with admission procedure
- Maintain all agency vehicle keys, car recalls, car insurance, car tag, and registration documentation, and cottage keys
- Coordinate all Family Visitation with DSS and keep Family Visitation Calendar updated
- Assist with accounts payable. Ex. Open and date stamp invoices received in mail, filing and scanning
- Submit monthly approved credit card statements with receipts attached to the Business Office for CFM staff and Family Teachers.
- Manage donated gift cards, to include, verification of amount, data entry, distribution of gift cards and verify gift card use documentation
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned. Along with assisting departments with special projects
302 South Broad St.
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.