Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 31, 2020
Organization: Robert Half International
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Candidates on temporary assignment may qualify for our competitive benefits package which includes group health, life and disability insurance and voluntary benefits such as retirement savings and holiday pay.
- Cash Drawers experience
- Strong familiarity with Cash Handling
- Credit Card Payments experience
- Data entry experience desired
- Cash Payments experience highly desired
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience recommended
Accountemps has an opening for an Accounting Clerk, whose main responsibility will include providing accounting support to accounting supervisors and other managers within the department. In this position as an Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). If you are an ambitious and focused individual, apply today and take part in an excellent benefits package, a top-notch work space/office, and an awesome career advancement opportunity. This is a short-term temporary employment opportunity based in the Abbeville, South Carolina area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Upload financial information to journals and ledgers
- Collaborate with Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, process daily invoices/credit, and help with collection of past due balance
- Remedy discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- See to the proper coding of documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Assist Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Produce statements and reports that require utilization of a wide range of sources
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.