Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 14, 2020
Organization: Ardurra Inc
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required, AA or BA degree highly preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have 11-15 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Photoshop, and/or InDesign.
- Prior administrative experience within the Engineering, Architectural, Law Office or Real Estate industry preferred.
- Ability to prioritize projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
Ardurra is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our staff in Anderson, SC.
Under general supervision, provide clerical support involving multiple office software, computer skills, record keeping, and general inquires. Must exercise organizational and customer service skills.
- Provide general clerical duties, such as drafting documents, generating reports, scanning and filing.
- Provide scheduling assistance by setting up meetings.
- Perform data entry sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Order office supplies and any other materials on an as needed basis.
- Assist in any other general administrative support as needed by the team.
- Provide support to the department with day-to-day operations.
3 Linwa Blvd
Anderson, SC 29621
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.