Date Posted: August 26, 2021
Deadline: September 24, 2021
Organization: Churchill Mortgage
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Benefits Churchill Mortgage’s generous benefits package is available to all full-time employees. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life, Disability, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Paid Time Off, 401(k) & ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program). Employees Own the Company Our ESOP was established by founder and president, Mike Hardwick, in 2013. It gives all current and future Churchill Mortgage employees 49% ownership of the company in the form of company stock. Churchill Mortgage is the first privately-owned mortgage company to offer an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
This candidate should possess the following skills:
- Must possess a positive attitude with a heart to serve
- Applicant must be very detail oriented and be able to multitask
- Must be a team player who is willing to constructively contribute to the team as a whole
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have flexibility in an environment that is ever changing and moving forward
- Must be able to prioritize tasks independently to meet deadlines
Must be able to pass a criminal history information background check. Other duties may be applicable as business needs may dictate and as assigned by management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position provides administrative office support to our branch employees and exceptional customer service to our clients and referral partners.
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate party
- Greeting customers and referral partners when they come in
- Call clients to request & follow-up on loan documentation
- Provide clerical support to the Loan Processor and Home Loan Assistant as requested
- Make copies of client documents
- File rate lock tracking & management
- Provide client, agent & attorney updates
- Track appraisal orders
- Other duties as assigned
213 Hampton Ave,
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.