Administrative Coordinator I (Officer of the Day)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Organization: DDSN-Whitten Regional Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $33,494.00 - $61,975.00 Annually
A Bachelor's Degree and two years experience in residential care, or an Associate's Degree and two years experience. Must possess a valid SC Driver's License.
Ensures the health, safety, accountability and developmental needs of the consumers at Whitten Center through adherence to the ICF regulations, DDSN directives and facility policies. Makes decisions routinely every shift to maintain the normal operations of Whitten Center, notifying the Facility Administrator/designee as needed/appropriate according to ICF regulations, DDSN directives and facility policies. Acts as the Chief Administrator of Whitten Center in the absence of the Facility Administrator or designee.
- At the beginning of each shift, obtains coverage levels from all residential units with assistance from the switchboard operator and moves staff as needed between units to ensure adequate staffing with available resources. Works with residential management to perform this duty. Monitors coverage levels throughout each shift to ensure adequate staffing is maintained.
- Monitors all units & program areas throughout each shift to ensure adherence to DDSN directives, ICF regulations and facility policies. Provides on the spot correction for noted deficiencies. Assists staff as needed with programmatic issues, especially consumer behavioral issues, in accordance with the consumer's BSP. Conducts routine fire drills and emergency medical drills on units in program areas.
- Completes daily log of issues arising on each shift, documenting important events (such as residential staffing levels; residential staff call-ins/OT/holdovers; issues regarding consumer illness and/or behavioral episodes; physical plant issues; etc.) Sends communication to appropriate management staff for follow-up on noted deficiencies.
- Notifies Facility Administrator/designee of pertinent issues each shift in accordance with ICF regulations, DDSN directives & facility policies. Obtains documentation from staff as needed regarding critical incidences, ANE reports, and other reports as needed.
- Attends periodic meetings with other FOD's, switchboard operators, and executive staff members to facilitate follow up of information, re: facility procedures, events, policies. Attends training as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.