Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 31, 2019
Organization: SCPRT/Hickory Knob State Resort Park
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Wages/Salary: $12.00 per hour.
- 2 years of proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- High school diploma
We are looking for a professional Assistant Chef to prepare food to specifications set forth by the Chef, develop menu items and manage buffet. Duties will consist of assisting the Chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow chef instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
average 30-40 hours per
• Some nights, weekend and
holidays maybe required.