Band Saw Operator/Material Handler
Date Posted: January 19, 2022
Deadline: April 30, 2022
Organization: Comfort Care
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Wages/Salary: Up to $15.00 per hour starting (based on experience)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to use and read measuring tape
- Able to use basic math on a daily basis. Addition and subtraction of fractions.
- Required citical thinking skills
- Required interpersonal skills
- Required work independently
- Required equipment use and maintenance appropriate for position
- Required organizational skills
- Required work with a team
- Required written and verbal communication skills
Comfort Care Products has been in the foam fabrication business for over 30 years. Our primary focus is the fabrication of therapeutic mattresses and accessories primarily for the healthcare industry. We are currently offering a career opportunity with our growing company. We are currently looking for a Level I Band Saw Operator responsible for measuring, cutting, sizing and fabricating foam components for final assembly. The individual is ultimately expected to perform these tasks alone or with minimal supervision.
258 Industrial Park Road
Newberry, SC 29108
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.