Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 13, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year in a manufacturing environment
• Associate’s Degree from a recognized technical/community college
• Previous batch chemical experience strongly preferred
As a Chemical Operator, you will assist higher-level operators in all phases of production work. Common examples of daily job tasks are the following:
• Batch manufacture including weighing and charging raw materials handling acids and caustics, operation of the DCS control system
• Unloading raw materials from tankers, railcars, and ISO containers to vessels and tanks
• Transferring products from vessels to storage tanks, tanks, etc. drumming,
• Operating a fork truck to transfer material and performing housekeeping items.
• Type of work involves complex chemical reactions and operations with various types of equipment located on many levels, which requires a high degree of concentration during various phases of the operation.
1520 Old Stage Road
Mauldin, SC 29662
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.