Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 31, 2020
Organization: JF Hawkins
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Starting $11.00 to $16.07, Plus earn a $2.00 attendance bonus per hour when you show up to work on time for every shift in a pay period.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid certification as a CNA in the state of employment.
- Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred.
Brand new Wage Scale! Starting salaries from $11.00 to $16.07. Now hiring 2nd and 3rd shifts, Full Time.
Summary: Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in facility.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned..
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input into selected resident’s plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progress in achieving restorative goals.
1330 Kinard Street
Newberry, SC 29108
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.