CNC Programmer Machinist
Date Posted: May 20, 2021
Deadline: June 30, 2021
Organization: SEI Technologies
City: Harrisburg, NC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Basic (Required) Qualifications:
- Education obtained through advanced technical training in a related field required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate across multiple disciplines with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate engineering requirements and values to CNC operators.
- Knowledge and ability to understand and interpret technical data.
- Knowledge and ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings.
- Candidate should be proficient in 3, 4 or 5 axis CNC Turning, Milling, Programming in MasterCam or Fusion 360
- Proficiency in other machining processes such as deburring, grinding, fixture design, and setup
- Experience with Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Hast-X and Inconel preferred.
SEI Technology is looking for highly skilled current students or new graduates for summer help creating 3, 4, and 5 axis programs (from Customer drawings and CAD files) for CNC mills and lathes, using CAM software (Fusion 360 or Mastercam preferred), while meeting business unit quality requirements. This position will be responsible for multiple types of milling and turning machines to maximize production while minimizing cost and scrap. This self-motivated position requires strong knowledge and understanding of machining with the ability to think “outside the box” to overcome obstacles & challenges to achieve optimal performance of our CNC machines.
5249 Z-Max Blvd.
Harrisburg, NC 28075
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.