Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: July 22, 2019
Organization: Heavy Iron Cranes
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: The salary is negotiable between the employer and employee.
- A minimum 1-2 years of experience as a Mechanic/Technician.
- CDL License is a plus.
- Able to read schematics (both hydraulic and electrical).
- Experience in preventative maintenance (oil changes) and light equipment.
- Troubleshooting of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Must have mechanical background and related experience with electrical and hydraulics.
- Must clear a background check.
- Must be willing to work outside of town for a few days at a time.
- Provide customer service.
- Welding knowledge is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter
- Assemble/disassemble and assist in loading out cranes for transport to and from jobs.
- Clean and maintain crane, including servicing.
- Performing minor to major repairs to equipment in the shop and in the field.
411 Burton Rd.
Lexington, SC 29072