CSR - Customer Service Representative
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: July 17, 2020
Organization: Diana Pet Food
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Diana Pet Food offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, long and short term benefits, holiday pay, vacation and personal time paid time off. Benefits: 401(k) 401(k) Matching Dental Insurance Disability Insurance Employee Assistance Program Flexible Spending Account Health Insurance Life Insurance Paid Time Off Professional Development Assistance Referral Program Relocation Assistance Retirement Plan Tuition Reimbursement Vision Insurance
- Related two year degree.
- Minimum of three years prior customer service experience in a manufacturing environment supporting a sales department.
- Excellent telephone, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Exporting experience a plus.
- Ability to provide customer service in a positive & professional manner at all times.
- Must possess sense of urgency, ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and changing priorities.
- Exhibit excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be detailed oriented with attention to accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Lotus Notes, Power point
- May require travel
- Order entry and arranging of shipment logistics
- Maintain and update product pricing in the system as provided by the SAM
- Maintaining customer order spreadsheets & related documents as needed
- Updating customer profile
- Responsible for managing the customer’s orders on specific accounts (from receipt of orders to product delivery).
- Responsible for resolving customer service issues to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Responsible for Sampling operation (entering and updating shipment info, packaging, labelling)
- Responsible for updating sales department forecast database via contact with customers to obtain accurate data and anticipate future orders (ensuring forecast is updated on a quarterly basis, reviewing weekly as orders are confirmed, monthly review with SAM)
- Provide back-up for other customer service representatives and their assigned accounts.
- Develop effective relationship with other departments to resolve customer concerns and provide support.
- Coordinate customer service issues internally with production and quality departments.
- Responsible for opening/closing customer event logs
- Responsible for managing your filing of completed invoices
- Participation in sales meeting and events as needed
Monday to Friday
Hodges, SC 29653
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.