Customer Service Representative
Date Posted: February 14, 2022
Deadline: March 14, 2022
City: Fountain Inn
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Qualifications and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED is required
• Associates Degree or related field preferred
• Minimum 2 - 4 years Customer Service experience in a distributor environment or extensive experience
• Experience with ERP systems, specifically JDE.
• High attention to detail and organization skills.
• Experience within the manufacturing industry, B2b experience a plus – small to medium sized business setting.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word), Outlook, Internet.
• Excellent communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional degree of tact and empathy to resolve customer concerns in strengthening relationship
• Strong team player with high degree of urgency with the ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize
• Detailed oriented
• Ability to deal with stress and work in a fast-paced environment
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring Customers’ orders are placed, processed, tracked and returned in a timely manner. This role collaborates with the Sales and Operations teams to deliver outstanding customer experience while growing relationships with the accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Accurately manage the order inputting process as it relates to price, terms of sale, product, quantity, ship to, sold to and customer’s special instructions.
• Ensure all policy processes are followed and necessary documents are verified and kept on file as needed.
• Work with internal supply chain departments to keep customers updated as to their order status if changes occur, in a pro-active manner.
• Maintain system accuracy on all sales orders and back orders to reflect reality of ship dates and if changes occur enter appropriate reason code.
• Complete all product returns or invoice adjustments in a timely manner.
• Work closely with Sales Representatives regarding price inquires, discrepancies on customers purchase orders, update on customer order status, and monthly consignment inventory.
• Quoting, follow-up, expediting and executing customers’ requirements.
• Adept at multi-tasking, self-motivated with a strong drive to resolve issues quickly and effectively and work well within a team atmosphere.
• Understand the resources within the business to be an effective problem solver.
• Field customer calls/email regarding product knowledge, order information, pricing and freight issues with a degree of professionalism.
404 Wall Street
Fountain Inn, SC 29644
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.