Customer Service Representative
Date Posted: March 22, 2022
Deadline: April 22, 2022
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Benefit offerings Our ambition of treating employees better than most other companies includes the challenging work environment we strive to create as well as the competitive benefit programs available to employees and their dependents upon joining the Company. Some of these include: Group Health Insurance Plan On-site Health Clinic Dental Plan Vision Care Plan Prescription Drug Card Program Long-term Disability Short-term Disability Life Insurance Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Cancer Protection Plan Company Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan Flexible Spending Accounts Educational Assistance Program 10 Paid Company Holidays Vacation Day Program Sick Day Program Service Recognition Program And Much More
- A minimum of an Associates Degree is required.
- Previous Call-Center Customer Service experience preferred.
- Must be able to work Saturdays.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good time-management and task prioritization abilities.
- Product and industry knowledge would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of computers (SAP, Microsoft Office)
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Project a positive and professional image.
- Overall good work, attendance and safety record.
- Ability to perform the essential functions assigned to the position.
- Compliance with all rules of conduct, safety regulations and policies provided in Employee Handbooks, on Company bulletin boards/announcements, terms/conditions of employment or other means of communication is a requirement of the job.
The primary purpose of the Customer Service Representative position is to represent all aspects and facets of the Company through the telephone, facsimile and other electronic mediums. This position fully supports our sales and marketing efforts and programs.
- Sales Order Entry and Order Management by phone.
- One Call Resolution.
- Inquiry Fulfillment.
- Sales Order Quotation.
- Product Application and Specification Consultation.
- Problem/Complaint Investigation and Resolution.
- Overly primary function is to field our customers’ telephone calls and fulfill their VELUX requests.
- Promote and explain effectively the benefits of Velux products.
- Assist with fellow department members’ training and development.
- Serve as the communications link from our customers to all departments within the Company.
- Various project/program coordination and administration.
- Assist with minor technical issues.
- Continued personal development of different aspects of business including commercial and technical.
450 Old Brickyard Rd
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.