Deposit Operations Administrator
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification, Education, Job Skills:
- Associates Degree required
- One to three years of banking experience is preferred
- Strong computer skills required
- Must be analytical and detailed oriented
The Deposit Operations Administrator performs a wide variety of duties in the Customer Care Team and specializes in the area of Deposit Operations with an emphasis on quality control and compliance. This position is responsible for task related to day to day operations of the bank as well as handling functions that have a regulatory, monetary, and potential reputational risk impact. Functions are time sensitive and must be adhered to by means of policy and procedures. You must be able to work well independently and in a team environment, possess excellent time management skills, be a critical thinker, pay attention to details, and put people first.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must. Candidate should possess a keen understanding of the importance of confidentiality, and a commitment to embracing and applying a high standard of service to our clients, communities and fellow associates.
Major Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working directly with tellers to ensure CTRs are prepared accurately for filing through the Bank's AML software and MILs are prepared accurately for internal retention.
- Working directly with personal bankers to ensure each new deposit account is opened properly, including reviewing account documentation such as CIP, CDD, ADD, and EDD.
- Supporting the Bank's BSA Program through specific BSA responsibilities defined in the Bank's BSA Staffing Plan.
- Owning key daily processes for importing and storing critical documents and images for the Bank's core software.
- Performing key second review for all maintenance of customer and account records.
- Periodically providing various reports for management and leads in projects related to document cleanup and storage.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.