Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 21, 2020
Organization: Clear Touch Interactive
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in Communication, Marketing, or other related fields OR 2 years of experience in the related field
- 1-2 years of experience in event logistics or organizational experience
REQUIRED, SPECIALIZED OR TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Efficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar software
- Time management skills
- Strong project management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Google Suite, and Zoho
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to multi-task projects with equal priority, anticipate issues and provide creative solutions
- Self-motivated, team player with strong people skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and respond to critical requests as appropriate
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Ability to adhere to brand and editorial style guidelines
- Ability to turnaround clean content quickly and have a creative and ambitious approach thinking outside the box
computer, network, software, cell phone
climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, walking, grasping, typing, talking, hearing.
Visual Acuity: heavy acuity is required in this position.
Physical Demands: sedentary work exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects; driving; participation in a variety of activities in both an indoor and outdoor setting.
- There is no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions with the exception of weather-related travel conditions.
- Up to 10% travel may be required
will be responsible for designing and developing creative print, collateral, and digital displays for Clear Touch Interactive and Clear Digital products. This role will be responsible for all photographs and videos of the company’s products that will be presenting on social media, print, and email blasts. In this role, the Digital Graphic Design Coordinator will work to ensure that all material meets the company’s standards. As a key member of the marketing team, the incumbent will report directly and works closely with the Event Manager in realizing the vision and strategic priorities set by the company’s mission and strategic goals.
- Design and develop creative assets spanning across all marketing tactics - print, collateral, direct mail, and digital display ads
- Photograph and video all products to be used in marketing collateral
- Create graphics for social media, print collateral, email blasts, etc.
1100 Thousand Oaks Blvd
Greemville, SC 29607
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.