Director of Administration
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: January 18, 2021
Organization: Beyond Abuse
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
1. Bachelors Degree in accounting, human resources, or related field. Four (4) years accounting, human resources and office management experience. (Preferred)
2. Experience should be reflective in office management, organizational skills, volunteer management, supervisory skills, and victim services.
3. Ability to relate to individuals and groups in an empathetic, non-judgmental manner and all culturally diverse
backgrounds; possessing maximum insight and awareness to be confident in the role, with knowledge of
personal and professional capabilities and limitations.
4. Knowledge of QuickBooks, Accrual Basis Accounting, Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow, etc.
5. Knowledge of Human Resources such as administration of benefits and employment laws.
6. Possess excellent communication and office skills.
7. Available to work flexible hours including some evening hours and weekends.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Administration performs tasks specific to the growing administrative and financial needs of Beyond Abuse. In this role s/he will handle administrative, employee benefits and bookkeeping
functions. In summary the Director of Administration ensures employee benefits and agency finances are accurate in addition to maintaining a professional and efficient office environment.
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Friday
115 East Alexander Avenue, Greenwood, SC, USA
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.