District Performance Coordinator
Date Posted: September 3, 2021
Deadline: September 30, 2021
Organization: CVS Health
City: Aiken, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Starting salary is $35,360 and up depending upon experience
2+ years of full-time work experience in a retail and/or corporate environment
• Pharmacy Technician Licensure/Certification obtained no later than 90 days in role or according to state/local requirements
• Strong interpersonal skills as demonstrated by successful collaboration to achieve shared goals
• Strong communication skills in both formal and informal writing and speech
• Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet assignment deadlines with minimal supervision
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Able to regularly travel to 100% of the district’s locations and up to 20% of the time for store visits, events, inventories, etc.
• Regular and predictable attendance is required and position may require a flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs
• Physical requirements (able to sit and stand for extended periods of time, able to use computer and enter data using keyboard)
The District Performance Coordinator (DPC) plays a critical role in cultivating a culture of excellence in stores across their market. The DPC is a critical thought partner to the District Leader (DL), who demonstrates an “ownership mindset” and brings forward insights to improve district-level performance. As the key support to the District Leader, the DPC partners with store leaders and teams across the market to ensure that stores are effectively staffed and scheduled, prepared for scheduled activities (inventories, remodels, pilots, rollouts, etc.), compliant with regulatory guidelines, and embracing change and new ways of working. The DPC will have a variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Managing Pharmacist scheduling and payroll for the district
• Handling administrative activities (e.g. expenses, payroll, store supply ordering, etc.)
• Pulling, formatting, and analyzing performance reporting to prioritize opportunities and make recommendations
• Following up on outstanding issues (exception reporting, CRS audits, IT/service ticket escalation, etc.)
• Managing calendar and email requests for the District Leader while they are engaged in store visits
• Serving as “change champion” for the district, liasing with CSC parters to track and drive progress on implementation of pilots and new program roll-outs, while providing critical feedback to CSC project teams
• Set and maintain Pharmacist schedule for stores in the district, including holes list and shift coverage, Floater Pharmacist calendar, Pharmacist vacation approvals and coverage coordination, and sick call coverage. Track and submit Pharmacist payroll based on Pharmacist schedule.
• Proxy as District Leader for various administrative needs, including expense submission, store supply ordering, HR ticket submissions, Store Manager vacation approvals, Pharmacist base change submissions, mileage submissions, IT and service channel ticket escalations, etc.
• Manage District Leader calendar and inbox to ensure timely follow-up on all urgent matters, using judgment to independently address issues where possible, and escalate where needed. Review communications from CSC (Weekly Field Communication, Hub tasks) as well as Region Director in order to brief District Leader on key priorities and upcoming milestones. Set up webex and other supports as needed for various district conference calls and other meetings.
• Pull, manipulate, and analyze store and district performance reporting to identify and prioritize performance opportunities across the market. Complete various district/region trackers as required by local leadership and follow up with store teams on exception reporting, including training, CarePass enrollment validation, mCC escalation management, etc.
• Support staffing for the district as needed, including opening and maintaining StarSource requisitions, screening candidates for exempt (RPh, SMIT, FSM) and hourly (Rx Technicians, FS Crew) roles, attending career fairs/hiring events as needed, and following up on candidate progress with the Hiring Support Center.
• Travel the market both with the DL and independently to support store performance as well as various planned and unplanned events, e.g. remodels, inventories, program rollouts, etc. Access the Pharmacy and RxConnect to support inventories and program rollouts as needed. Serve as a champion for change, promoting new programs and services, and helping colleagues understand the importance of agility in driving positive outcomes.
8am to 5pm
4295 Whiskey Road
Aiken, SC 29803
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.