Financial Center Lead Teller
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 25, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Competitive salary.
- Associate's Degree with a minimum of one year of experience in a lead or supervisory role, two years sales experience, customer service role or any equivalent combination of education, training or experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Position requires some Saturday banking hours.
- Applicant may be asked to work at another location at the bank's discretion.
- Ability to move up to 25 lbs.
Candidate should possess a keen understanding of the importance of confidentiality, and a commitment to embracing and applying our TCB Corporate Core Values while servicing clients, communities and fellow associates.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Previous supervisor or leadership experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in teller functions (including ATM and night depository processing, vault management, and customer service duties).
- Desire to discover opportunities to make quality referrals to branch and other business partners by listening, understanding and responding to customer's needs.
- Ability to lead by example and is encouraging to others.
Specific skills preferred:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Considerable knowledge of consumer and business banking products and services with ability to make referrals.
- Adhere to all regulations, compliance and bank policies, procedures, and delegated authoritie
Apply on company website.
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.