Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 11, 2020
- Analyze customer requirements and oversee projects from concept through production
- Investigate and propose new injection molding and technologies
- Maintain and improve injection molding production lines
- Initiate programs to reduce costs, improve material flow, expand capacity and continuously improve
- Communicate with Team Leaders and Supervisors when there are issues
- Complete all other duties, as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Hands-on knowledge of injection molding machines and tooling.
- 5+ years of experience in high volume injection molding manufacturing environment managing process development
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend written English
- Regular on-site attendance is required
Available shifts: 2nd (3PM-11PM) & 3rd (11:30PM-7:30AM) **the exact work hours may vary
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.