Date Posted: May 11, 2022
Deadline: June 22, 2022
Organization: Sizemore, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Summary: The Inspector Shipper will be responsible for banding skids per drawings. It will be essential that the Inspector Shipper supports and integrates Sizemore’s core values of Flexibility, Improvement, Reliability, Safety and Teamwork into the daily performance of assigned responsibilities.
Starting Pay: $12/hour
- Acquire radiator from table overhead crane (or hoist for IHR).
- Perform spray touch up on straps by using paint gun, (unless customer specifies no touch up).
- Match radiator size with order number on production form,
- Obtain skid from skid builder with order number on production number.
- Place radiator on skid with necessary requirements.
- Band up skids when skid has required number of radiators.
- Complete necessary production and quality forms demonstrating good reading, math, and penmanship skills.
- Responsible for adherence to all applicable laws, regulations, and Corporate/company policies.
- Obtain and correctly use required safety and personal protective equipment.
- Comply with and enforce approved safety rules and procedures, and report to supervisor defective safety equipment or unsafe conditions or practices.
- Report all injuries occurring while at work.
- Attend all scheduled safety training, quality training, and environmental training sessions.
- Comply with and enforce approves quality procedures, work instructions and other approved documentation such as drawings and quality records.
- Complete all required quality tests and inspections as assigned.
- Complete fully, accurately, and submit on time required records and documents to supervision or QA.
- Reject and identified nonconforming product and notify supervision and/or QA that product/material has been rejected. Attend all scheduled quality training sessions.
- Comply with and enforce the appropriate environmental procedures and practices.
- Comply with pertinent company environmental permit discharge limits including notifying QA supervision prior to draining any pit, tank, or container to the sewer or the ground on TRP property or releasing any chemical to the atmosphere.
- Reading and understanding appropriate MSDS documents for chemicals used or stored in their work area.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High school graduate or recipient of GED required.
- Must have knowledge of crane/hoist controls and have hand and eye coordination.
- Ability to read a tape measure in order to check radiator dimensions.
- Demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor.
- Possess initiative and sound judgement in evaluating and reacting to situations.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in time sensitive situations.
- Possess problem-solving skills with high attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, read/comprehend detailed instructions and process information with accuracy and clarity.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Extensive periods of standing, walking, and bending.
- Must have eye/hand/foot coordination.
- Must be able to lift/carry/push up to 75 lbs.
Conditions of Employment:
Sizemore provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Continued employment is dependent upon:
- Ability to pass a criminal background, a clean MVR check (if driving), and employment verification.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random employment drug screens.
The duties and responsibilities listed herein are not necessarily all inclusive and others may be assigned. By signing this Job Description, I hereby acknowledge my responsibilities, duties and am aware I am accountable to meet the expectations and responsibilities of this position to employees, customers, co-workers and managers of Sizemore, Inc.
2003 Gordon Hwy
Augusta, GA 30909
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.