Landscape Maintenance Account Manager
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Organization: Baytree Landscape Contractors
City: Atlanta, GA
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Join our growing team where you will deliver high quality service to our clients. We are an industry leading commercial landscape company serving the southeast region. Our Account Mangers play an important role in the success of our company and the success of our properties. A certain level of expertise is needed to ensure our properties are well maintained and are constantly attractive and trouble free. Our ideal candidate will utilize their skills efficiently, effectively, and professionally represent our company. To learn more about the company, please visit www.baytreelandscape.com
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Account Manager for our Atlanta, GA office.
- Perform job functions timely and efficiently.
- Possess a thorough understanding of landscape maintenance principles and irrigation techniques.
- Has a complete understanding of the site design concept and works closely with the client’s onsite representatives to continue the owner’s public presentation desires.
- Conduct monthly walk-thru with clients to ensure quality control; identify and document any/all discrepancies; ensures any/all discrepancies are 100% resolved.
- Continual interface with clients to ensure all their expectations are met.
- Delegate daily assignments to laborers and Supervisors. Provide direction and onsite coordination as needed to maintain highest levels of productivity and to complete the job within labor budget.
- Oversee and review irrigated lines and fertilizer/chemical applications.
- Assure compliance and adherence with plans and owner’s concept.
- Provide safety PPE and equipment to the crews.
- Assure the proper maintenance of all assigned vehicles, equipment and tools in proper working condition and keep them clean and presentable.
- Know how to operate and ensure safe and efficient use of all equipment/tools in the field.
- Professionally represent the company at all times and in all meetings in the field or while operating company vehicles.
- Oversee proper, adequate watering of all assigned sites.
- Maintain and manage accurate timecards for payroll.
- Assess and properly field enhancement proposals/extra scope items of work that may occur on site, and supply procurement.
- Attend Safety and Training meetings.
- Wear Company uniform during each day’s work and ensure compliance by all workers under his/her supervision.
- Arrive on time for work and all meeting relating to his/her position. Set an example for all coworkers.
- Understand and implement company policy and procedures.
US Citizen or possess valid permit with documentation.
Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
Associate/Bachelor Degree in related field and/or documented work experience.
Must have a basic working knowledge of the following:
• Soil preparation techniques, treatments and amendments.
• Tree and shrub planting, care, pruning, trimming.
• Proper usage and handling of chemical and fertilizers.
• Color, ground cover and vine planting and care.
• Landscape design concept, plant usage and function.
• Irrigation and drainage systems installation and troubleshooting.
• Installation, operation, and programming of controllers, valves and sprinkles.
• Must be physically healthy to support a considerable job load.
• Spanish language ability is helpful.
• Proficient in MS Office, Outlook, excellent computer skills
Compensation: We offer a competitive benefits package- Medical, Simple IRA, PTO, Holiday Pay, etc.