Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 14, 2019
Organization: Northland Communications
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Northland Communications is a nationally-ranked company specializing in providing a variety of quality communications services that meet the needs of consumers and businesses. We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality service at the best possible price. Value is always the goal and the communities we serve are always our focus. We are seeking a team-oriented, professional individual, to join us in the position of:
The Lead Dispatcher is responsible for leading the Regional Dispatch schedule to provide an efficient installation, disconnect, trouble call, and maintenance process ensuring timely, quality service. The position demonstrates a commitment to customer service by exceeding customers’ expectations through assisting with scheduling and problem solving and to serve as a resource to Call Center Agents, Sales Associates, Customer Service Managers, Plant Operations Managers and/or Field Supervisors to respond to customer and maintenance needs. It is responsible for assisting management by coordinating schedules, delivering training to the dispatch team and providing on-site supervision. This position reports to the Dispatch Manager.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Minimum of two years’ supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively provide clear and concise information, explanation and direction.
- The ability to solve problems that can be quickly resolved and escalate those that need management or team resolution
- The ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with customers, co-workers, vendors and managers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College education and previous Dispatch experience preferred.
Northland offers an exciting benefits package including subsidized employee and dependent medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), company paid life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay and educational assistance. Voluntary life insurance and disability coverage are available.
To apply for this position, visit Northland’s Career page at www.yournorthland.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle record and background check required.