Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 30, 2018
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High School or GED equivalency
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training
- Must have Silver Work Keys (A score of 4 or better on each section)
- Must bring a copy of High School Transcript or GED
- Must have steel toe shoes
- Must be able to work 12 hours rotating shifts
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime
- Job is very physical, must be able to stand, bend, crawl and use arms, etc
Place bobbins on or below fiberstock line using the BCF 99 gauge in F/S bins, with correct yarn count tapes placed inside.
- Check each bobbin during the doff for operator controllable defects, such as stains, (operator/machine), poor formation, correct tube, transfer tail, etc.
- Tag defective position with appropriate tag.
- Stop bobbins with gloved hand - not the doffing lever.
- Shut-down doff for plug former/jet changes or any other reason, refer to Hardware and Housekeeping Procedures.
- Assist in the string-up of machine, when doff lights come on.
- Identify all unrunnable spun bobbins by drawing machine number, cause code operator number, and three tally on spun doff ticket before pushing to segregation lag.