Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 31, 2018
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High School Diploma or GED, Associate's degree (preferred)
- Three years' in manufacturing environment in a pellet mill (preferred)
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, fabrication, vibration analysis and precision alignment (preferred)
- Must provide own basic hand tools Must demonstrate a mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read technical diagrams and schematics
- Must be able to develop and maintain accurate records
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient in mathematics and measurements
- Must be available to work any shift/any day required; overtime is frequent
- Frequently work in extreme temperatures
- Must be able to push, pull and lift items up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to frequently walk/stand for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift items above shoulders on an occasional basis
- Ability to climb ladders and work on elevated working surfaces on an occasional basis
Jumpstart your career at Enviva in Greenwood, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. Ensure proper preventive maintenance is completed on critical and auxiliary machinery. This position requires meticulous adherence to approved procedures, identification and documentation of equipment. (Position also known as Millwright) This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Since 2004, Enviva has been developing a cleaner energy alternative to fossil fuels. Now, Enviva is the largest producer of wood pellets in the world. With seven operating plants in the southeastern United States, Enviva produces over 3 million metric tons of wood pellets annually that are used in power plants in the United Kingdom and Europe that once were fueled by coal. By switching to Enviva's wood pellets, these power plants have reduced their lifetime carbon footprint by about 80 percent.
Enviva makes their wood pellets through sustainable practices that protects Southern forests and by employing over around 700 people in the rural South. Enviva's goal is to help lower emissions, sustain healthy forests and strong communities.
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Direct Placement
- Opportunity for advancement
- Perform/coordinate preventive maintenance and lubrication as scheduled and maintain reports
- Perform and document required inspections of equipment and maintain equipment in good condition
- Analyze equipment performance and make necessary tooling and equipment changes to product desired throughput and quality results
- Identify corrective action and troubleshooting to improve reliability of equipment and escalate issues promptly for proper resolution by communicating operational information as required
- Perform rigging of equipment and follow all job safety procedures
- Operate mobile equipment as necessary
- Perform housekeeping to maintain to required standard
- Other jobs as directed
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply