Maintenance Mechanic Second or Third Shift
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 9, 2021
Organization: Kraft Heinz
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Benefits &amp; Compensation Overview: Medical. Dental. Vision. (HSA) Health Savings Account Newberry Employee Store $24.30 per hour Non Union (Bonus/FOIP) Field Operations Incentive Plant.
Stable work history
Candidates must be available to do shift work and week-end work as needed- including 8- 10- and 12 shifts (Overtime required at times)
The individual must exemplify the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Position requires good verbal and written communication skills- algebraic and geometric math skills and a thorough understanding of mechanical procedures as related to maintenance applications including but not limited to:
Mechanical Power Transmission
Electrical Power Distribution
Electrical Control Systems
Basic Electronic Principles
Hydraulic Controls and Power Distribution
Pneumatic Controls and Power Distribution
- High School Diploma or GED, higher education preferred
- If you do not meet the preferred requirement- then 1-2 years of continuous work experience required
Kraft Heinz is currently seeking candidates wanting to work in a team environment in the Newberry operation. Successful candidates are willing to contribute improvement ideas and suggestions to help continue the success of the plant.
The ideal candidate must be able to conduct troubleshooting- maintenance- and repair of plant processing equipment- building and supporting facilities. Position involves the planning and execution of installation- alteration and modification of existing and new equipment. Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd Shift hours beginning as early as 2:30pm in 8 and 10 to 12-hour intervals with potential overtime. Starting pay is $24.30 p/h.
Are you ready to be the pride of Kraft Heinz? The facility has opportunity to export talent throughout. We are a benchmark in Safety- Operational Excellence and Quality. We are also the pride of the community. People want to become a part of this Team!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced- multifaceted environment and meet defined physical activities.
- Must be able to work in a turkey slaughter environment.
- Must perform general production duties in a food and manufacturing environment following strict safety and product quality standards.
- Must handle Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Team Leader.
3704 Louis Rich Rd
Newberry, SC 29108
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.