Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: December 11, 2020
Organization: DLP Property Management
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $15+ Depending on experience
What you have already achieved: ( requirements)
- Experience in Plumbing Repair
- HVAC Certified
- Turn apartments within 5 days of move-out
- Experience in Electric Repairs
- Appliance Repair
- Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Experience in Lock Replacement
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
- Have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle to use for every day work assignments and on-call rotation
- Possess own basic tools
- Technology proficiency
What you are great at: ( responsibilities)
- Service Technicians are responsible for ensuring the community is being proactively maintained and cared for, while providing outstanding service to the residents in need of apartment home maintenance, fixes, and the asset as a whole.
- Instill a positive resident experience daily by offering solutions, ensuring Work Orders are completed within 24 hours, finding cost-saving opportunities, and overall providing a great lifestyle to those who live in the community.
- Be an active contributor to the Service tea by providing solutions, earning 5-star surveys, participating in Huddles & WIGs, learning, and solving issues daily.
- Turn vacant apartments rent-ready within 5 days of move out.
- Painting vacant apartments within a specified time frame per the needs of that apartment home.
- Assisting in the service punch-out of vacant apartments to ensure apartment homes are in rent-ready condition with all items working properly.
- Completing sheetrock repairs as needed in occupied and vacant apartments. Completion includes finishing and painting of fresh repairs.
- Maintain walls in common areas and breezeways ensuring cleanliness and that areas are in good repair. Includes paint, sheetrock repairs and general cleaning of these same areas.
- Picking up debris, trash, limbs, etc. on the communities’ grounds and parking lots to ensure they remain clean, free of debris and in good repair at all times. Removing trash, furniture and other debris from vacant apartments, storage rooms and on the community grounds as requested by property supervisors. Cleaning common areas including office, apartments, breezeways, etc.
- Completion of inspections of vacant apartments, occupied apartments and community grounds as requested by property supervisors. Cleaning of vacant apartments to ensure they are in a rent ready condition for move in and potential resident tours.
- Identifying potential hazards or potentially dangerous situations and notifying the community leadership to said conditions.
- Service duties based on associate skills and experience may include but not be limited to: HVAC repairs, flooring repairs and/or installation, painting, general carpentry work, grounds upkeep, appliance repairs drywall and drywall finishing, concrete work, parking lot restriping, minor parking area repairs, cabinetry installation or repair, windows & door installation and repair, installation of locks, pool cleaning, cleaning, gutter clean out, installation or repair of wall tile, painting of curbs, carpet repairs, vacuuming and wet vac, property inspections, service request completion and more.
- Working with a variety of hand tools, power tools and safety equipment may be required.
- Service associates are required to provide their own vehicle/transportation, tools necessary for completing small ongoing jobs in good working order. If the company provides tools for associate use, associates are expected to maintain those tools in proper working condition.
- Maintain and update daily records as required by company policy. Examples would include tracking of snow removal, preventive maintenance completion, appliance disposal and more.
- Work with the Service Supervisor and General Manager to prepare written lists for assessing service needs and request any needed materials or tools.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely and quality manner. Schedule work as required by business needs and in cooperation with other employees, vendors, residents, etc.
- Perform and remedy service request in occupied or vacant apartments as assigned by property leadership
- Rotate and respond to after hour emergency service calls on an on-call basis after hours as assigned by the property leadership team.
- Ability to problem solve when an unforeseen problem arises while carrying out a task.
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Summary: Property Management company is looking for an experienced, motivated, and organized individual to join our maintenance department. We are looking for a highly skilled individual to complete grounds each morning, complete punch list items for make ready units, daily work orders, and other duties assigned by the Service Supervisor
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.