Maintenance Technician Level II - CAH
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Organization: Greenwood inc
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Depends upon Skills and Experience BENEFITS Medical Insurance Dental Insurance Prescription Insurance Vision Insurance Life Insurance Disability Insurance Flexible Spending Accounts 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match Safety Training Continuous Learning Environment Paid Holidays Paid Vacation Time
- Associates Degree in a technical field or a minimum of two (2) years of related experience
- Minimum of one (1) year manufacturing maintenance experience or related technical training
- Previous one (1) to two (2) years of experience working in a high-volume manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Previous experience working with SAP or other CMMS systems
- Ability to utilize illustrated parts breakdown manuals and operational manuals in the repair, modification and maintenance of equipment
- Able to write detailed repair reports and records activities in the CMMS system
- Basic office computer software and the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance software to input data and research parts highly preferred
- Able to stand, walk, reach above shoulder, climb, crawl, squat or kneel, and bend constantly; able to sit, handle/finger, and reach outward frequently
The Maintenance Technician Level II works independently and with other plant personnel to perform preventative, predictive, and routine maintenance tasks. This technician is responsible for breakdowns and repair of general service production equipment with the ability to quickly analyze, and correct mechanical and electrical issues associated with the general production equipment. He/She will be responsible for collecting and assisting with documentation of repair details, as directed by supervision or management. And for preparing and setting up equipment for production after repair. All tasks will be performed while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company, while safely working in a highly automated environment.
- Must have knowledge of and be capable of demonstrating sound reliability maintenance practices and methods when executing mechanical and electrical repairs of equipment.
- Repairs and maintains plant machinery, equipment, sensors, motors, bearings, etc.
- Work from mechanical drawings, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics.
- Must be capable of working from and understanding equipment manuals, specifications, and BOM’s (Bill of Materials)
- Must be capable of comprehending both written and oral instructions.
- Performs work order repairs, inspections, and adjustments on all production equipment
- Participates in plant safety, health, and environmental programs
- Develops, prepares, and presents recommendations and reports as requested
- Ensures all safety procedures, practices, and regulations are followed
- Assist and instruct other technicians when required.
- Computer skills Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Knowledge of SAP CMMS Maintenance system.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Other assignments by supervision or management.
2830 Highway 25 N
Hodges, SC 29653
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.