Manufacturing Safety Technician
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 11, 2020
- Assists in the development and implementation of safety policies, procedures, and programs in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations such as OSHA and state & local agencies
- Oversee and troubleshoot facility, warehouse, and production equipment
- Ensure safety is a priority at all times
- Follow all company policies, procedures, and practices and develops others to do the same.
- Keeping and reports required by the regulations, including but not limited to OSHA 300 Log, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing work situations.
- Strong safety orientation and high attention to detail, organized.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Independent, able to work without constant supervision.
- Proficiency in MS office with comfort in Outlook, Excel and Word.
Available shifts: 2nd (3PM-11PM) & 3rd (11:30PM-7:30AM) **the exact work hours may vary
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.