Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 1, 2020
Organization: Transtech Radiator Products
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Position Competency Requirements:
• Associates degree in related field required. BS Degree Preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing and/or supervisor experience. • Welding and Press Experience Preferred.
• Basic Microsoft Office software utilization skills.
• Basic knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles.
• Good communication skills
• Good people skills
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly plans and monitors the daily performance of assigned special and routine tasks and duties of all employees within his/her department or assigned area. Statement of General Responsibilities: This position has the responsibility to carry out the area specific production functions Responsibilities include providing leadership and guidance to assigned areas in accordance with policies, objectives, and requirements. The Production Supervisor is responsible for identifying the training needs of employees within his/her department, and for the development of training materials, schedules, and reporting of training and qualifications. This position shall provide coaching and training as required or requested, to his/her employees regarding the Quality and Environmental policies, procedures, and work instructions. This position has the responsibility of identifying and meeting customer requirements, developing and implementing daily production schedules based on customer orders, and maintaining a safe work environment. This individual has the responsibility for long-term growth, adherence to all applicable laws, and for establishing a culture, which embraces continuous improvement, cycle time and waste reduction, lean manufacturing techniques, a drug free work place and employee involvement. Primary Responsibilities:
1. Meet requirements for production, i.e., making the product to customer specifications, and meeting scheduled shipping dates.
2. Meet quality goals and standards.
3. Ensure all safety procedures are followed
4. Maintain 5S standards in his/her area of direct responsibility.
5. Provide leadership and direction to employees under his/her direct responsibility.
6. Work with Department Manager and Quality Management Team on customer complaints, quality issues, Non-conformance issues, process control, continuous improvement, Kaizen activities, and all policies and requirements of the governing version of ISO-9000.
7. Oversee the flow of product through his/her area of responsibility.
8. Embrace lean manufacturing techniques and work closely to implement such changes on a timely basis.
9. Supervisory responsibility includes management of employee performance, hiring participation, discipline, development and recourse planning.
10. Develop, analyze, and present monthly reports, including but not limited to forecasts, productivity, and safety.
11. Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
1 Tranter Dr
Edgefield, SC 29824
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.