Manufacturing Technical Services Technician
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 31, 2018
Organization: AMPS - SC, Inc.
- Responsibilities include:
- Perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests of materials, parts and products at different stages of production.
- Document manufacturing procedures in established formats such as control plans and SOP’s.
- Participate in the design and development of facilities, work areas, and work procedures and make productivity, environmental, health and safety recommendations accordingly.
- As assigned, complete tasks supporting and/or maintaining records showing compliance with federal, state and local safety, environmental and other regulatory agency requirements such as UL and ISO.
- Manage the timely calibration of required production equipment and quality control devices.
- Establish and assure compliance with quality control procedures such that products meet quality specifications.
- Lead, guide, and train employees on established quality control procedures, safety programs, and manufacturing processes as required.
- Fulfill the roll of ISO internal auditor.
Perform other work as assigned by immediate supervisor.
The Manufacturing Technical Services Technician provides technical support to the manufacturing operation. He/She will fulfill the lead role of quality inspection and manufacturing process development for the facility. In addition, he/she will administer the safety and environmental programs of the company. He/She will coordinate and communicate with other departments/personnel within the company, customers and suppliers on quality, manufacturing process, safety and environmental related issues as needed.