Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 16, 2019
Organization: Northland Communications
City: Greenwood, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Northland offers an exciting benefits package including subsidized employee and dependent medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), company paid life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay and educational assistance. Voluntary life insurance and disability coverage are available.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in Cable or Telecom preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Discipline to work independently with minimal on-site management.
- Solid computer and technical skills including a strong knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
- Flexibility to work various shifts as needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to travel occasionally for training, and assistance at other Northland properties as required.
Northland Communications is a nationally-recognized, decentralized organization specializing in providing a variety of quality telecommunication services that meet the needs of consumers and businesses located in smaller communities. We are seeking a motivated, professional individual to fill the full-time position of: Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking an individual who has a great deal of initiative, is detail oriented and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. The ideal candidate is a collaborative leader and self-starter who is organized and works well in a team environment. This position reports to the VP, Marketing & Customer Experience.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Research, develop and execute Northland’s participation in festivals, promotions and special events.
- Execute media in-kind programs including newspapers, magazines, digital signage, as well as targeted OOH market media.
- Work closely with Regional VP of Sales Administration, Director of Technical Operations and Customer Service Managers across all systems to ensure all customer service centers have appropriate information on marketing and media plans.
- Create and maintain relationships with media partners.
- Ensure that Northland receives the appropriate added value through media agreements and reviewing the annual media buy.
- Assist in annual budget preparation by reviewing previous year’s performance, engagement, and campaign results. Provide recommendations for all budgeted media and events.
- Track marketing efforts through various reporting functions and KPI goals
- Analyze data and report findings to direct manager and executive staff.
- Interpret findings to assist with managing marketing strategies.
- Maintain accurate records and report findings on a weekly basis to corporate office.
- Support assigned research projects as needed including recruiting participants, organizing focus groups, facilitating research agency projects and personnel, etc.
- Supervise and coordinate local marketing tactics and presence in surrounding communities. This includes observing and photographing all media placement in market and at sponsorship events.
- Track and operate within expense budgets.
- Support various projects assigned by the Vice President of Sales Administration and Vice President, Marketing & Customer Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle record and background check required.
235 N Creek Boulevard
Greenwood, SC 29649