Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: February 28, 2018
Organization: Northland Communications
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Northland offers an exciting benefits package including subsidized employee and dependent medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), company paid life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay and educational assistance. Voluntary life insurance and disability coverage are available. Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle record and background check required.
We are seeking an individual who has a great deal of initiative, is detail oriented and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. The ideal candidate is a collaborative leader and self-starter who is organized and works well in a team environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in Cable or Telecom preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Discipline to work independently with minimal on-site management.
- Solid computer and technical skills including a strong knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
- Flexibility to work various shifts as needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to travel occasionally for training, and assistance at other Northland properties as required.
Northland Communications is a nationally-recognized, decentralized organization specializing in providing a variety of quality telecommunication services that meet the needs of consumers and businesses located in smaller communities. We are seeking a motivated, professional individual to fill the full-time position of Marketing Supervisor in Greenwood, SC. This position reports to the Business Manager. Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Research, develop and execute Northland’s participation in festivals, promotions and special events.
- Execute media in kind programs including newsletter, magazines, digital signage, as well as targeted outer market traditional media.
- Work closely with Business Managers across all systems to ensure all customer service centers have appropriate information on marketing and media plans.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with media partners.
- Ensure that Northland receives the appropriate added value based on the annual media buy.
- Responsible for tracking and operating within expense budgets, and assisting in budget preparation.
- Responsible for tracking marketing efforts, including ensuring that materials are maintained in customer service centers.
- Analyze data and report findings to corporate marketing staff.
- Interpret findings to assist with managing marketing strategies.
- Maintain accurate records and report findings on a weekly basis to corporate office.
- Support assigned research projects as needed including recruiting participants, organizing focus groups, facilitating research agency projects and personnel, etc.
101 Stewart St., Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98101