Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 14, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Daily purchasing and inventory management of materials, parts and maintenance supplies. Support the maintenance and facilities expense budgets. Maintain data and files to track and support inventory of supplies and parts. Maintain budget spreadsheets and develop analytical reports to assist management in budgeting and project development
- Purchasing: Maintain integrity and tracking of all purchasing requisitions from approval through reconciliation with A/P. Use purchasing system to process to order parts, maintenance supplies, and other materials needed to ensure department needs are met.
Contract and Vendor Management
- Analyze and monitor all contracts and equipment service agreements for facilities and maintenance. Inform management of the contract cycles and update bidding information.
- Ensure that contracts being considered are processed through the legal department.
- In some cases negotiate and determine best price with vendors relating to any spare parts, materials and maintenance supplies.
- Provide quotes on all parts, materials, supplies or items needed to support the business.
- Track vendor performance and ongoing service to determine best resources for our department.
- Use the maintenance system to maintain tracking and data integrity.
Budget and Accounts Payables
- Track and maintain records to support budget controls. Initiate and assist in billing resolutions with Accounts Payable Department (A/P).
- Track and file all information including invoices, payment statements, documentation reflecting all invoices and payments made for our partners and vendors.
- Update maintenance/facilities budget reports daily, weekly, monthly for best KPI reporting. Update financial reports and accruals on a monthly basis to support corporate accounting.
- Track data and inventory of parts, materials, maintenance supplies and anything needed to support the maintenance and facilities departments.
- Act as point of contact for all questions or issues concerning the system.
- Log in/out all parts and equipment; restock all parts and equipment, tools for the maintenance department. Perform daily cycle counting for fiscal inventory data
- integrity. Send equipment out for repair and calibration as required.
- Receive parts for the maintenance and facilities department.
- Maintain documentation for receivables and ensure inventory process integrity.
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Apply on company website.
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.