Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 2, 2020
Organization: PL Developments
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Must have a minimum of 2-5 years experience in the cosmetics, food or pharmaceutical industry.
- Must focus on maintenance manager expectations, prevent problems and strive towards continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to work any shift and overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs
- General maintenance duties such as replacing valves and pumps, motors, gear reducers.
- Experience with equipment packaging equipment (labelers, rotary and in-line filler, in-line cappers, jet printers, cartoner's, bundlers, sleevers, heat tunnels and case sealers)
- Disassembly and assembly of electric motors, pumps, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Repair machinery and conveyor belts
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Maintains technical and professional knowledge
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required for plant maintenance
- Basic machinist experience using lathe and mill is a plus
1874 Hwy 72 West
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.