Date Posted: September 15, 2021
Deadline: October 15, 2021
Organization: Strom's Drug Store
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
- Experience as pharmacy technician
- Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred/required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
High school or equivalent (Required) Higher education (Preferred)
We are looking for a patient oriented, energetic technician. Normal Retail pharmacy technician responsibilities with added small business needs and emphasis on the patient.
- Efficiency - Must be able to complete jobs in a timely manner and be able to multitask
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Pull labels from printer and correctly package medications according to applicable laws and patient preference.
- Correctly pull medications to be filled
- Accurately fill, label, and initial all prescriptions
- Keep work stations clean, with medications put away after each order
- Work with inventory manager to keep inventory at appropriate levels, including: removing expired or unused meds, marking used bottles, occasionally arriving early or staying late to conduct inventory, and keeping inventory neat, in-order, and alphabetically arranged
- Unpack daily medication orders from wholesalers, sort, label, and put on appropriate shelves
- Provide assistance to other technicians when appropriate, according to Supervisor
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Shift length varies but is not normally longer than 8 hours. Full time is preferred but not required.
124 S Main St
McCormick, SC 29835
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.