Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Organization: Kroger Stores
City: North Augusta
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- State approved Pharmacy Technician license
- Must be 18 years old
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle stressful situations and being able to work expeditiously to meet customer's expectations.
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of advanced math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Ability to preserve confidential information
- Must be registered through the State board of Pharmacy and take one of two National certification exams: PTCB- Pharmacy Technician certification Board or EXCpt- Exam for the certification of pharmacy
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED. Higer Educuation Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: Pharmacy Board License; Pharmacy Technician Certification
Provide exceptional customer service in a safe and clean environment to ensure the customer's return visit. This is accomplished in many ways including, but not limited to; treating our customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, promoting an inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of the community, providing the right products at the right time with fair and accurate pricing. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enter patient's information into computer accurately and efficiently.
- Counting, measuring and preparation of specified product using company best practices.
- Follow the appropriate staging procedures.
- Maintain records on prescription volume and sales.
- Perform post-dispensing audits.
- Tender customer transactions in a quick and efficient manner.
- Promote for sale to our customers any current charitable promotions.
- Understand and follow the company guidelines on tendering electronic fund transactions such as Credit/Debit Cards, EBT and Gift Cards, as well as cash and check transactions.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on accepting and tendering vendor coupons, company limits on cash shortages and shrink guidelines.
- Understand the operation of the cash register and follow all cashier handling policies to prevent loss.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Assist Pharmacist in all responsibilities except those that require a judgment call by a Pharmacist.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations.
1284 Knox Ave, , SC
North Augusta, 29841
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.