Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 1, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Excellent attention to detail, time management skills and meeting deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Ability to reflect positive attitude and disciplined work ethic
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently
- High energy level
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in being a self-starter
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are essential
- Must possess confidence, good judgment, energy and the right personality to work in a challenging environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Good mathematical and reading skills, basic computer skills
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to work in fast paced, busy environment
- Ability to work well on a team , be self-motivated and independent at times
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, color, quantity and quality requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Communicates stock replenishment
- Operates scanner so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Performs other warehouse duties as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or bend. The employee is occasionally required to sit, use hands to finger, handle and feel. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. Ability to move between department to interact with others. Consistent daily attendance required.
Manages pick ticket orders and shipping labels; physically pulls inventory from the shelves or pallets to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse product. May be required to operate hand held devices and stack cases into a pallet.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to company policies, including attendance and punctuality
- Communicate with co-workers, management and others in a courteous and professional manner;
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions including but not limited to confidentiality requirements.
- Responsible for performing assigned housekeeping and recycling needs in and outside of the facility as needed;
- To complete any additional tasks or assignments given by management team.
1702 Springdale Dr
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.