Powder Paint Line Technician
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 24, 2019
Organization: Valmont Industries
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- 5 Years experience using Production machinery
- Must be able to read and comprehend directions and interact with PLC on a regular basis
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of Computer Programming and CAD/CAM
- Extensive knowledge of machine maintenance and operation required
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- Good communication abilities
- Maintain and operate the Powder Paint line in a safe and efficient manner.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical
- Perform proper setup and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories to be used on projects.
- Prepare a test run to check if the machine produces the outputs according to specification.
- Prepare and load raw materials.
- Supervise the machine while it executes the tasks and make any necessary adjustment to produce a better result.
- Ensure that the machine procedure is done in accordance with the strict guidelines of the company.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Inspect the work area and machine prior to leaving at the end of each shift.
- Maintain powder guns and all related equipment.
- Maintain all powder components and hardware.
- Clean, check, and record all parts prior to painting.
- Ensure all daily and weekly paperwork is completed and turned in.
- Ensure housekeeping is in order and meets all DHEC and OSHA requirements.