Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 1, 2017
City: Brooksville, Florida
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Discuss during interview
- Ability to lift, pull or move up to 25lbs frequently, 50-100lbs occasionally
- Climb stairs, ladders, work in high levels of heat, cold, dust, height & noise.
- Ability to work at heights and confined space environments.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb and crouch for extended periods.
- Ability to read, write and communicate clearly.
- Ability to see gauges, controls and meters.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment.
- Ability to comply with all MSHA & CEMEX safety regulations and able to utilize all required PPE.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to physically perform all essential job functions.
- Be able to work all hours and shifts including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- College, Military service, trade diploma or journeyman certificate preferred
- MSHA Certification required (or must obtain within reasonable period)
- Must be able to obtain Federal Permit to handle explosives (Power Shot Compressed air systems)
- Ensure compliance with all posted and required MSHA and Company Safety Policies and a commitment to providing a safe environment for themselves, co-workers and visitors to the facility. This includes reporting any potential hazards to management immediately and, when possible, correcting or isolating the risk.
- Ensure compliance with all posted and required environmental policies, immediately reporting any issues and providing support to resolve the issue.
- Keep all work areas safe, clean, and orderly.
- Assists other job classifications as needed.
- Participates in plant overhaul outages as needed.
- Responds to reasonable callouts as needed and work extended hours.
- Lubricate & oil equipment as needed.
- Painting, shoveling, sweeping and removing debris from jobs.
- Utilize heavy equipment to perform tasks.
- Utilize power shots (highly compressed air canisters).
- Vacation relief as needed.
- Trains other employees as needed.
- Attends and participates in department and team meetings and training classes.
- Assists alternative fuels systems as needed.
- Trouble shoot and report any equipment or safety issues to Plant Management.
- Any other assignments required by Plant Management.