Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 23, 2021
Organization: Generac Power System
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High School education, GED, or equivalent certification.
- 1 year of related work experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Associate’s Degree;
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Ability to work on and complete multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues that may arise;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized in a changing environment;
- Solid attention to detail and ability to manage shifting priorities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OFFICE: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS SHOP: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hands to manipulate objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to walk; stoop; crouch; bend and reach above shoulders. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance, waist high, up to 10 feet away. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes. Temperatures can vary from cool to warm depending upon the season. The employee must comply with the assigned location PPE requirements including but not limited to safety glasses, hearing protection, appropriate gloves, clothing and shields for required tasks and closed toed or safety shoes as required by facility safety policies
The Production Assistant is responsible for supporting the Operations team by working collaboratively with employees and management on various tasks and projects. This role is responsible for ordering department supplies, preparing reports, maintaining personnel records and payroll information, and training others in relation to these tasks. This position also includes general receptionist responsibilities by directing calls and greeting visitors/guests to the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to increasing team efficiency by providing support both operationally and administratively.
- Maintain records of company policies and procedures; create spreadsheets and databases to support business need.
- Provide weekly/daily reporting as requested to management.
- Assist in coordinating facility meetings and events by accommodating several schedules.
- Process intercompany and external mail; manage and order office supplies.
- Provide general receptionist duties for the company by directing calls, taking messages, and greeting guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
30 Industrial Park Boulevard
Trenton, SC 29847-2164
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.